LET'S SCORE BETTER FOR THE PRIMARY ENGLISH EXAMINATIONS.
English Tuition for P4 to P6 Students
How do we tackle the PSLE Paper: All about Strategies
With so many components to tackle, a concrete plan and set of strategies are required to ensure the highest rate of success during the examination. At Lil' but Mighty, we pride ourselves in the easy-to-apply strategies that we impart to our students. Be it in writing, paper 2 components or oral, our students have the relevant strategies to confidently face each component.
3 Signs that your child may need our help:
- Grades have been dropping for 2 terms
- Struggling in more than one area in the subject
(e.g. creative writing and comprehension)
- Lacking in interest to complete school work
(this may be due to lack of understanding of the subject)
Parents and lil' ones love us
but don't take our word for it!
Have a taste of what our lil' ones learn by exploring The Essentials to PSLE English starter-kit!
We promise you, it is delicious!
We recognise a need for a systematic approach to teaching language skills. With our team of passionate and experienced teachers, strategies and a step-by-step approach are formulated to help children master the various components in English.
Get a jump-start with The Essentials to PSLE English starter-kit!
What you can expect from our FREE starter-kit:
- Used by MOE Teachers in Schools
- Watch free online pre-recorded videos on essential topics such as:
2. Sentence Synthesis
- Download free printable materials such as our popular:
1. Formal versus Informal Situational Writing Comparison Chart
2. Grammar and Synthesis Ultimate Revision Summary Chart
3. Stimulus-Based Conversation PSLE English Oral Checklist
- Quick access to last minute revision tips required to ace the examinations!
- FREE 15 minutes phone call consultation to help match your child to a course that suits his/her learning needs!